Please read our terms and conditions carefully. Casart Game Lodge operated by Casart Game Lodge (Pty) Ltd hereinafter named as Casart Game Lodge.
- any booking made is final after receiving the required deposit
- the terms and conditions of Casart Game Lodge apply to each booking
Deposit & Payment Terms
- a deposit of 70% ( NOT REFUNDABLE) of the booking total for your stay is required to secure a booking.
- a deposit made by internet banking needs to be received and confirmed within 48 hours after the booking was made
- the balance of the booking total must be paid 60 days before arrival. Any additional costs incurred during your stay are payable on departure.
- we accept Visa and Mastercard payments
- internet banking payments are preferred, bank charges on any internet banking payment are at your own cost, proof of payment needs to be sent by email.
Arrival and departure
- our check in time is between 14h00 and 18h00 pm
- our check out time is before 10h00 am
- early birds or late arrivals please contact us for the options and we will do the best we can to arrange it for you.
- the deposit of 70% is never refundable
- cancellation >60 days prior to the arrival date: any amount above the 70% of the booking total wil be refunded
- cancellation between 0-60 days prior to the arrival date: no refund
- in the event of no show or premature departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged subject to interim changes
- children over 15 are welcome, under direct adult supervision at all times
- children need to share the room with an adult at all times
- we are a non smoking guesthouse and smoking is only allowed OUTDOORS
- pets are not allowed
- FREE wireless internet is available at the lodge
- persons using our website (www.casartgamelodge.com) for any reason whatsoever, subject themselves to the terms and conditons of Casart Game Lodge
- our website is to provide you with information about the guesthouse
- the ownership of this website belongs to Casart Game Lodge and is not granted to you
- nothing on this website may be copied or retransmitted unless permitted by Casart Game Lodge
- linked websites or pages are no subject to the control of Casart Game Lodge and is therefore not responsible of liable, directly or indirectly, for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website
- Casart Game Lodge shall be under no liability to the client for any claim which may arise in respect of or in connection with the stay
- The client hereby renounces for himself, members of his group and dependants all claims against the directors and it’s staff of the guesthouse for compensation for injury, damage or loss, whether sustained in and around the guesthouse or elsewhere or as a result of delays or otherwise, caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings, members of his group and his/her dependants or to persons who, except for these conditions, might have been entitled to make a claim howsoever arising and whether caused or occasioned by any grossly negligent act or omission or default by the Casart Game Lodge
- the carriage, handling or keeping of any baggage and /or other goods of the client will be at the sole risk of the client or its owner and Casart Game Lodge and it’s staff members shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused
- whilst the Casart Game Lodge will endeavour to ensure that accommodation, food, drinks and other such services are available as planned, there shall be no claim of any nature whatsoever against the Casart Game Lodge for a refund, either in whole or in part or of any other claim of any nature whatsoever including consequential damages as a consequence of accommodation or other facility attached
- all exclusions or limitations of liability claimable by the Casart Game Lodge, shall apply equally to and may be claimed by agents, servants and representatives of the Casart Game Lodge as fully and as effectually as if they were Casart Game Lodge.
- any dispute or purported dispute arising shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa
- All disputes, actions, and other legal matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law
- The parties to any dispute arising hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa